We’ve earned our wings…
Hummingbird Technologies has industry experts in the area of product engineering and offers services in Electronics, Software and Mechanical Engineering.
Hummingbird Technologies engineers have strong backgrounds in Motion and Control Technologies, specifically in the area of Actuation, Pumps, Valves, Reservoirs, Filters, etc.
Hummingbird Technologies engineers are well versed in the requirements of Avionics Systems. We have distinguished ourselves as a trusted supplier of RTCA DO-178B software to the avionics community.
Hummingbird Technologies has extensive verification experience in Application verification, Communications System Software, Real-Time Operating Systems and Built-In Testing.
Hummingbird has resources with rich experience in avionics and thorough understanding of DO-178B guidelines in all phases of the software verification activities. With these excellent abilities Hummingbird offers wide range of software services during planning, development, verification and validation.
Hummingbird also offers its services during different Stages-Of-Involvement (SOI) audits conducted by the FAA DER.
Hummingbird offers services which are given below
Engineering Service Offerings
- Customer Interface
- FAA/Certification Authority Technical Interface
- Failure Investigation/RCCA support or leadership
- Conceptual Design and Layout
- Detailed hardware design support
- Electronics design and analysis (PSpice, etc)
- Modeling (Performance, Stress, CFD, Thermal, etc.)
- Document and Drawing Quality Review (Checking)
- Reliability, Maintainability and Safety (RM&S)
- Technical Publications
- Qualification Test support, leadership and document review
- 2D to 3D drawing conversions
Electronics and Software Engineering
- Verification and validation
- Review of Plans, Requirements, Design and Source code
- Requirements based High Level Testing
- Requirements based Low Level Testing
- Structural Coverage (Level A, B, C)
- Software Source to Object Verification (Level A)
- Review of Software Verification Results
- System Integration, Acceptance test
- Static and Dynamic Analysis
- Traceability Analysis