Hummingbird Technologies Medical Device experts provide solutions to Medical devices manufactures worldwide. Medical device players have been welcoming trends including, portability, affordability , miniaturization and connectivity for quite some time. Hummingbird has hands-on engineering experience in FDA Class 2 and Class 3 devices which help in monitoring, diagnostics, analysis, imaging, wearable health and telemedicine for medical applications. We provide HIPAA compliant engineering solutions, and have the required process expertise in 510K ,IEC 62304 ,IEC 60601-1/2/6 and ISO 13485.
The experts here has led medical products from concept and architecture definition to prototyping, field trials, certification and sustenance engineering. We have also provided solutions for mobility enablement for medical devices and clinical software, integrating them securely with the cloud infrastructure for remote diagnosis and ease of access. Our business intelligence solutions derive custom dashboards on clinical data for pharmaceutical companies, government agencies and hospitals.
Our Service Offerings
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Management and Sustenance
- FDA/FCC/CE/UL Certification Support
- Web, Cloud and Mobility enablement with EMR Integration
- Medical Device Miniaturization, Localization, Re-engineering and Obsolescence Management
- Mechanical and Enclosure Design with CAD/CAM Modeling
- Low-Power Design for Wearable Health Devices
- Medical Imaging Algorithm Implementation on GPU and DSP Platforms
- Wireless Integration with Bluetooth, ZigBee, Wi-Fi, NFC, and 2G/3G/4G technologies
We have RAC Certified professionals and industry experts available as consultants for challenging customer projects. Alliances with companies like Qualcomm, Texas Instruments, NVIDIA, Intel and Freescale, enables HummingBird access to the intricate product features and the latest acceleration technology. GPU and DSP technology, coupled with video analytics are key components for medical imaging.